Thursday, March 1, 2012

Parent update 3/1/12

Today Brendan was a little off because he woke up late (missed school) and then I had to rush him to his CST appt. So, he was a little irritated with me. He usually needs 2-3 hours to wake up before he can head out the door. He thoroughly enjoyed his session with Kathleen. Linda worked on my head due to all the headbutting that has happened lately. I definitely felt better.

Brendan requested to go to Target without all the indecisiveness I have been seeing. He picked out what he wanted and waited patiently in line. He did really well.

The rest of the night he was pretty good.l Thre were a few incidences where he got agitated and headbutted me a couple of times. But he didn't stay mad nor throw a tantrum. So that is still a huge improvement. Here's hoping he makes it to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment