Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Parent update 03/28/12

It still amazes me how one day could feel like heaven and the very next day, all hell breaks loose. As Kathleen stated, Thursday was a great day! Friday, we were back to hitting and being mischevious again. One would think we would be use to this by now, but I never get use to it. I hate always having to be on guard and to watch him go through all this turmoil. Someday, I am hopeful things will mellow out a little for all of us.

Since he was having a bad Friday, Linda suggested I give him a dose of NP. Monday, Tuesday were okay. He did try to hit at school. But, at least they didn't call me to pick him up. He did have a good ABA session with hi therapist on Tuesday afternoon.

Unfortunately, today was not a good day. Right when his Dad picked him up at school, he witnessed Brendan throw his juice which sprayed all over the aide and teacher. Then he gave his ABA therapist (one that he adores) a very hard time.

Brendan continued to give his Dad a hard time the rest of the afternoon. By the time I got home from work later in the evening, he was fine. He did put my hand on his belly. So, I asked him if his belly hurt and he said yes. I asked him if it had been hurting earlier and is that why he was having such a hard time at school and with Barbara, he said yes.

Here's hoping for a good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment