Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Parent update 8/9/11

The last two days have been a rollercoaster for Brendan. He vascillated between being mad to happy to mad, etc... I wasn't sure if it was because of Barney, his head, his belly, his sleep being off, the solar flares, etc...

This morning he got up at 6:30am and by 10am, I was ready for the day to over with. He was so on edge. Then I remembered that his homeopath suggested I give him the remedy that we have used in the past to help deflect energy (other people's energy, negative energy). I asked him if the solar flares were still bothering him and he said 'yes'. Then I asked him if he wanted the remedy and he said 'yes'. After I gave it to him, he was pretty good the rest of the day.

He had a great CST session tonight as you will read in her blog update. He was snoring when she left... Here's hoping for a good day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment